FREE PODCAST DEVELOPMENT SESSION
Sit down for a one-on-one personalized podcast development session. We’ll focus on concept, design, and production to get your work off its feet.
Let’s build something amazing. Whether you’re well seasoned, or are just starting off, Much To Do Productions will open new doors to your podcast’s production.
Let’s talk about YOU. Let’s talk about your ideas. Let’s talk about what YOU need to bring your service to life. Let’s get your series structured, your video framed, and guests on the roster!
– 30 minute personalized podcast development session. (phone call or facetime)
– Pre-development Brainstorming PDF (download here or after checkout)
– Personalized Post-Development PDF
Schedule Your Session Today!
– Surfaces are cleaned and disinfected before and after each guest (tables, door knobs, chairs, etc…)
– All microphones, pop filters, and wind screens are disinfected before and after each guest.
– Our current space is small. 6 feet of social distancing is possible, but requires mindfulness to maintain.
– Keeping your party small (1-2 people) is encouraged. Wearing a mask is recommended (video podcasts to be discussed)
– A curtain will be separating the talent and engineer during the majority of the session.
– If you are feeling sick, please refrain from reserving studio time.
Computer: 12-Core Mac Pro w/64 GB ram
Audio Interface: Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56
Monitors: ADAM Audio AX5 and Sub 8, Sony DAV-C450 Surround Sound
Microphones: Shure KSM32 Large Diaphragm Condenser, Shure SM7B Dynamic x2, Cascade Fathead Ribbon Mic, Audio Technica AT897 12″ Shotgun Mic
Outboard Gear: Neve 511 pre->DBX520 Deesser->DBX560A Compressor
Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT440, Sennheiser HD280 PRO
DAW and Plugins: Pro Tools, Logic X, Adobe CC, Waves, Izotope (Ozone, Neutron and RX), Fabfilter.